Hawaii Employment and Business Law Attorney Dedicated to Solving Client Problems
Skilled, creative advisors working to help you achieve your goals
Thater Law Group, P.C. is dedicated to solving your legal problem. We do this by vigorously seeking creative solutions to our clients’ challenges, whether it an individual being mistreated on the job, an individual seeking to create new business or existing business with legal challenges. Attorney M. Lani Esteban-Trinidad has more than 16 years of experience delivering successful outcomes to individuals and businesses in a variety of legal matters. If you have a legal problem, we look forward to resolving it to your satisfaction.
An experienced attorney responsive to your specific needs
At Thater Law Group, our knowledgeable staff is committed to providing an environment that is both highly professional and friendly. The characteristics of our firm that distinguish us from other law offices are:
- Small-firm service from an experienced attorney — Thater Law Group has a track record of obtaining successful results for their business and employment law clients. In our small-firm setting, you don’t have to worry about your case being delegated or lost in a large department.
- Advice personalized for you — We understand that every client we meet is unique, which is why we take the time to understand you so that each piece of advice is suited to achieving your personal objectives.
- Commitment to relieving your burden — Legal problems can overwhelm you emotionally and financially. While we strive to find the best possible solution for you, we will make the effort to ease your concerns through compassionate communication and tireless advocacy.
Legal issues can be very stressful for both individuals and business owners. We strive to bring you peace of mind in both our legal representation and our superior service.
Providing comprehensive legal support for Hawaii residents and businesses
At Thater Law Group, we handle legal cases across a wide range of practice areas:
- Employment litigation — We advocate for workers who are pursuing various employment litigation claims, including whistleblower, wrongful termination and defamation cases.
- Discrimination — If you believe you are the victim of discrimination based on age, race, sex, religion or any other reason, we will evaluate whether you have a right to recover.
- Sexual harassment — When a supervisor is pressuring you into sexual favors or your workplace has become a hostile environment, we can bring a sexual harassment suit.
- Compensation and leave — If you’re a worker who knows or suspects that you are not being compensated fairly, we can assist you in collecting what you’ve rightly earned.
- Business law — We advise individuals, companies corporations and partnerships on a complete array of business law matters.
Even if you are unsure whether your legal problem fits into our framework, our staff is happy to answer your questions and let you know if and how we can help.
Contact a dedicated Hawaii employment and business law firm
For legal advice on employee and business matters, Thater Law Group, P.C. is happy to help. You can call us at 855-210-1701 or contact us online. Our office is located in Honolulu, and we represent clients throughout Hawaii.